Course: Mobile MarketingMobile is a broad medium encompassing many technologies and channels. We are seeing an increasing trend towards a smart user, this course will help you to understand how they engage with mobile, create a clear strategy, target segment and measure your campaigns.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Marketing Campaign Managers, Marketing Managers, Project Managers, Creative Agencies, Marketing Consultants Project Management and Mobile Marketing students.
With the massive growth of smartphones, mobile has become a significant and diverse media marketing channel. With more and more consumer time spent with mobile devices, how can brands find engagement? Whilst there are many opportunities, there are also a diverse range of technologies to deliver these - from messaging to apps, from mobile web to image recognition. This course provides an in-depth understanding of these channels and how they can be used in brand marketing and advertising.
LEVEL: Intermediate to Advanced
RUNNING TIME: 3 Hours
- Principles of mobile marketing
- The mobile landscape
- The mobile technology landscape
- Users and mobile landscape
- Players in the mobile landscape
- Mobile and the consumer
- Reasons for using mobile in advertising
- Regulatory bodies and codes of practice
- Mobile display formats
- Mobile non-display formats
- Mobile optimisation strategies
- Mobile targeting
- Proximity marketing
- Integrating mobile into marketing
- The mobile planning process
- Planning mobile activity
- Mobile design and development
- Principles of mobile marketing-Summary