Gamification of Strategy
Course: Gamification of StrategyIn this video, you will learn how games are improving strategic leadership skills. You will see how simulations are being used to help key account managers become more strategic and some key tools and steps from strategic marketing approach.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Basic to Advanced. Marketing Professionals, Executives, CIM Students, MBA Students, Consultants and anybody that want to make their Internet Business a success.
Being good at strategy is a key skill of a successful business leader. There are many books on strategy but the problem is where can you go to practice those skills? Being competent is about having both the knowledge and the skills to do your job well. You would not expect a pilot to be good at flying if he had only read about it, nor a musician, sportsperson, nor many others if they only knew the theory of their profession. The good news is that games are now providing a much greater opportunity to practice the skills of strategic leadership in a safe environment.
LEVEL: Intermediate to Advanced
RUNNING TIME: 55 min
- The Gamification of strategy-Intro
- Applying STP to SAM using Simulator
- Using simulator to apply STP to SAM-Step 1 Segmentation
- Using simulator to apply STP to SAM-Step 2 Targeting
- Using simulator to apply STP to SAM-Step 3 Positioning
- The Gamification of strategy-Conclusions