Social Media for Business
Course: Social Media for BusinessSOCIAL MEDIA such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook has grown significantly in the last year. Businesses are winning work from Twitter and LinkedIn. Facebook is being used in place of traditional advertising, yet a few years ago, to communicate with customers you picked up the phone or wrote a letter. This workshop shares secrets on the next steps with using digital marketing tools and how they can generate business for you. Running Time is about 3 Hours and 20 Minutes.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Intermediate to Advanced. Ideal for those new to social media marketing for business, marketing students wanting to understand the practical application of social media and companies looking to improve their in-house skills.
SOCIAL MEDIA ENVIRONMENT This section looks at an overview of the social media environment and why there is a lack of adoption by businesses. BENCHMARK: HOW TO USE THE SOCIAL MEDIA BALANCE SHEET We look at a tool to benchmark social media activity within an organisation and its external application. ENGAGE CUSTOMERS Engaging customers is an issue in social media. This section reviews ways to create community and write for social media. Different tools are considered including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Blogging.
LEVEL: Intermediate to Advanced
RUNNING TIME: 2Hours 16Minutes
- Introduction to Social media-Beyond the basics
- Social media environment-Different purposes
- Social media environment-Overview, business adoption
- Social media environment-Benefits for business 1
- Social media environment-Benefits for business 2
- Benchmark Balance sheet
- Engage customers: Creating community & writing for social media
- Engage customers-LinkedIn part 1
- Engage customers-LinkedIn part 2
- Engage customers-LinkedIn part 3
- Engage customers-Facebook part 1
- Engage customers-Facebook part 2
- Engage customers-Twitter
- Engage customers-YouTube
- Engage customers-Blogs
- Engage customers-Foursquare
- Engage customers-Integrated case study
- Engage customers-Writing for digital media