Social Media for Business
Course: Social Media for BusinessSOCIAL MEDIA such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook has grown significantly in the last year. Businesses are winning work from Twitter and LinkedIn. Facebook is being used in place of traditional advertising, yet a few years ago, to communicate with customers you picked up the phone or wrote a letter. This workshop shares secrets on the next steps with using digital marketing tools and how they can generate business for you. Running Time is about 3 Hours and 20 Minutes.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Intermediate to Advanced. Ideal for those new to social media marketing for business, marketing students wanting to understand the practical application of social media and companies looking to improve their in-house skills.
Social Media for Business - Part 1
INTEGRATE & MANAGE We look at how to build Social Media activities into the business, management issues and software available to integrate social media platforms. MEASURE & MONITOR This section showcases different tools for social media metrics. From understanding what should be measured, to monitoring social conversations. ACTION PLAN The workshop finishes with a review of best practice and creating a practical action plan for your business.
LEVEL: Intermediate to Advanced
RUNNING TIME: 1 Hour
- Integrate & manage-building social media activities into the business part 1
- Integrate & manage part 2
- Measure & monitor-tools for social media metrics part 1
- Measure & monitor-tools for social media metrics part 2
- Measure & monitor-Free tools
- Measure & monitor-Paid for tools
- Best practice & planning for your business
- Action plan-Social media objectives
- What's next