Course: Marketing CommunicationsIn this course, Senior Examiner at the Chartered Institue of Marketing, Chris Fill, explores all the essentials and beyond of Marketing Communications. From the Marketing Communication Mix to Marketing Communication and Relationship and Corporate Communication, this 4 Hours course is packed with information and insights.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Basic to Advanced. Marketing Professionals, Executives, CIM Students, MBA Students, Consultants and anybody that needs a deeper knowledge of Marketing Communications
This lecture serves to clarify ideas about the principles of marketing communications. After exploring the scope, role and tasks of marketing communications, ideas concerning the reconfiguration of the marketing communications mix are presented. This includes explanations about the individual tools, media, including the impact of digital media, and the many ways content is generated today.
LEVEL: Basic to Intermediate
RUNNING TIME: 1Hour 07Min
- Intro to marketing communications class
- Scope of marketing communications
- The role of marketing communications
- The tasks of marketing communications
- The marketing communications mix
- The constituent tools of the MC mix
- The constituent classes of media in the mix
- Different media channels
- The constituent forms of content in the mix
- Content strategies
- Conclusion - Q&A